What are we looking for
This role will be directly involved in the designing of the organizational model supporting the creation of job clusters, organizational structures and jobs definitions that fit with the business needs for the potential evolution of the Company. Furthermore, will ensure the quality and accuracy of the People data.
Besides, in support of the People Analytics mission to scale data availability and analysis across the organization, this role will be responsible for 1) wrangling/analyzing data for reporting and analysis as well as 2) developing automated, robust dashboards that enable business leaders to access critical information to inform their decision-making.
What you will do
• Participate in the organizational design, analyzing the business requirements to implement the necessary organizational structures, as well as the roles and their clusters.
• Manage the organizational structure in the HRIS.
• Analyze the jobs to determine their position in the different classifications existing in the Company and their grading.
• Support the execution of the personnel budget at a global level, coordinating the work of the Talent Leaders with the business areas and compiling the headcount for the cost calculation. Once done, it will be responsible to inform the departments involved.
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand broader reporting and analytics needs.
• Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our People decisions by translating People issues into questions and hypotheses that can be tested and modelized with data.
• Design, build, and deliver dashboards and reports that enable the business to monitor and analyze trends in people data (e.g., engagement, turnover, mobility).
• Prioritize the stakeholder experience in overseeing our suite of HR dashboards and reports.
• Analyze data and synthesize results, develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations.
• Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to business leaders that enable them to achieve their goals, drive decision making and create new strategies where necessary.
• Partner with HR Technology and People teams to ensure high data integrity and maintenance, for that will perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Produce ad hoc, monthly and quarterly reporting.
• Support new system implementations from discovery to launch.
What you need to succeed
Degree in Business, Industrial engineer, Maths.
A business MBA or Masters in HR & Organization will be a plus.
3-4 years demonstrated experience working in People departments or Data related departments. Organization role or similar.
Demonstrated experience in Data analytics.
Fluent in Spanish and English is a MUST (it will be tested at the beginning of the hiring process).
Utilizing complex people data in a multi-disciplined organization.
Job description and grading methodologies
HR steering systems and tools.
Agile working methods.
What we do offer
You will be part of a global team orientated to advising our line manager in terms of improving and optimizing the structures and the analysis of the data and developing your knowledge about the business participating in key projects.
Please, take a look at our location: Cantoria, Almería (HQ), and take into account that you can work with a flexible schedule working 1 week in the office and 1 week remotely.
At COSENTINO, our purpose is to inspire People through innovative and sustainable spaces.
We are the world-leading producer of architectural and decorative surfaces. Our products are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for either home and business spaces, such as Kitchen and Baths worktops, outdoor open spaces, facades, etc. Innovation, sustainability, functionality and beauty describe our value proposition to the different market stakeholders and end Clients. www.cosentino.com
With a presence in more than 100 Countries and 5 continents, our business keeps growing consistently in all the geographies. as well as career opportunities for Talented people like you.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
Puedes enviar tu CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org